As of January 1, 2022, a new safety-related regulation will be implemented by Cosevi.
The change in the inspection manual indicates that if the mandatory reflective tape is totally or partially obstructed when opening the tailgate, a 30 cm reflective tape must be installed on the inside of the tailgate. With this adjustment, the function of this retro-reflective device is maintained at all times.
These cases correspond mainly to vehicles with sandbox type bodywork as shown in the following figure:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- If your odometer marks a mileage (in kilometers) less than last year: Mild Default.
- If your odometer is unreadable: Serious Default.
- If your vehicle has no odometer or it has been uninstalled: Serious Default.
- The only exception is, if the vehicle entered the country before 2015 and it has no odometer from origin.
- If you need to change the odometer you must present the invoice to avoid a Serious Default.