The online payment is a new modality that Riteve offers its users of the periodic inspection and reinspection services in all the fixed stations and it is available for all the vehicle types.
- The only requirement to pay online is that the vehicle had already had at least one previous periodic inspection.
- The process is the same as the one when you book an appointment online since the option to pay the inspection right away will be displayed once the appointment is confirmed.
- If you decide not to pay yet, you will not have any issues with the appointment that was confirmed.
- If you decide to make the online payment, this will allow you to get directly to the inspection line without the need to stop by the reception to do any paperwork the day you have the VTI (It is always important to get to your appointment at the hour stablished with a margin of 15 minutes before or after).
- Remember to always carry the driver´s license that corresponds to the owner of the vehicle to be checked and to follow all the protocols stablished to prevent the contagion of COVID-19.
- When you choose the online payment, what is done is a preauthorization of the payment that is changed to a floating amount. The payment itself is applied once the inspection begins. In case you don not go to the inspection, the floating amount will be released according to the bank policies of the credit/debit card used. The same happens if you decide to cancel the appointment days before.
- The online payment is available for the appointments that are booked with no more than 10 days in advance.